Thursday, October 08, 2015

Vampire Diaries - Season Seven Premiere



First season without Nina, this should be EVER interesting. 


Vampire Diaries

Season Seven Premiere

Day One of Twenty-Two Thousand, Give or Take

8:00: Let's see what happens. Oh, I miss Kai.
8:01: What?! Three years from now, in New York City?! WHAT THE FUCK!?? IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS?! 
8:02: Apparently not? Oh dear. Alaric, Damon, and Bonnie in Europe. Matt will be deputy! Damn! 
8:03: I can't wait for Lily to go away! "Then I am worried." I can't wait to see how they hide Candice's pregnancy. "It's weird." "I don't hate Damon." 
8:04: "I like that rule." "Happy writing." 
8:05: Well shit! I'm guessing that's one of Lily's friends. Yeah, she is.
8:06: "Bo's mute." Oh those are our lesbian vampires, huh?  "I can't feel my...cheeks." 
8:07: "And they're still...drunk..." "Oh, so sweet." "Keeps getting funnier." 
8:08: "Yep." God, I love the bromance between Damon and Alaric, I've missed them so fucking much! I hate Lily. 
8:09: These vampires are really annoying. 
8:10: I'm going to say those...yep. "I get that a lot." This won't end well at all. Lily needs more control on her vampires. 
8:11: "Really, be more vain." "The hell happened?" 

Commercial Break

8:14: "Can I have the details?" 
8:15: Maybe they shouldn't leave Ric alone - especially when he's drunk. 
8:16: "It's tea." Well, Ric was faking his drunken-ness. I shouldn't be surprised that he can fake it. He was drunk a lot.
8:17: RIC! HOLY SHIT! 
8:18: Hello Enzo! :D "Why do you want it?" 
8:19: Enzo, don't do it. "Your side." DON'T DO IT!! Good boy, Enzo!
8:20: "Probably...not." 
8:21: Nice plan, guys. GET OUT MATT! 
8:22: "It looks amazing on you." 

Commercial Break

Sorry guys - my computer completely froze. -_- Hate the new MacBook update! So, what happened between then and now. Damon and Bonnie had a talk, that almost got Bonnie killed because Damon almost thought about letting a car hit her, but knew it wouldn't be something Elena actually would have wanted. 

Matt had his deputy ceremony, and Lily's "family" decided to be dicks and bitches to everyone, attack and kill people. Lily, however, stepped in, stopping them. Thank God. I already hate them - each need to die. Except maybe one of the guys - the one who kind of looks like the chemistry teacher from Teen Wolf. 

8:36: "What just happened?" 
8:37: Yes, Lily is insane. 
8:38: Oh! So that's what happened when they we had the time jump. Makes perfect sense now! 
8:39: STEFAN GAVE HER THE HOUSE?! "What's the catch?"
8:40: "Pick a side, Enzo - us or them." Enzo, pick the right side, please.
8:41: "Well, I'm back." And Damon's not happy.

Commercial Break: I got a total S1 Damon vibe just then!

8:45: "You had Donovan blow up a house - try harder." 
8:46: That definitely sounded like S1 Damon. "I'm not doing this for Caroline, Damon. I'm doing this for you." 
8:47: "So this is my fault?" "No, I didn't say that." Yep, this is exactly where we left off last season. Exactly! 
8:48: "What are you doing here?" "Have you been to Mystic Falls?" "I have nowhere else to go." 
8:49: "I was just checking." Yeah, Damon's right. 
8:50: "I want our town back." Okay, don't like him. "Town witch." 
8:51: That's one way of killing them. 

Commercial Break

8:53: "Yeah, probably." "I'm a control freak giving up control." 
8:54: I just realized, this will be the first season without Sheriff Forbes!! No! 
8:55: WHOA! Stefan/Caroline! I didn't expect that in the first episode of the season.
8:56: Ric, this isn't going to work! Not at all. God, Ric is going down a terrible road. I don't know if I like that or not. 
8:57: "Who did this?" Lily is completely insane. 
8:58: Oh no, my Enzo/Caroline feels are coming out. Shit! "So, here I am." NO!
8:59: "Too bad, we have to go!" SHIT! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! 

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! I'M SO CONFUSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment