Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Supernatural - Season Eleven Premiere



WE'RE BACK!! BACK TO WHAT WE KNOW, maybe! Let's get this party started!! Supernatural, going into its eleventh season, this is going to be so good! I hope to God, at least.


Supernatural

Season Eleven Premiere

Out of the Darkness, Into the Fire

9:00: Recapping time! Road So Far!!
9:01: LET'S BEGIN!! NOW!! And what's going on? Already confused? The fuck... 
9:02: So, is that the new girl? I think so. Where's Dean? Where did he go?!
9:03: We're not separating the brothers, huh? And Dean's face down. 
9:04: "Seriously?" "You remember now of this?" "She saved me." "What? Who?" "The Darkness." 
9:05: Well, that intro seemed familiar. "No, she was wearing a name tag, what do you think?" "So, lock and key?" 
9:06: "So we know jack." "You were on a roll." CASTIEL!! Poor Castiel! 
9:07: Huh? Did-did he... I-I con-confused. Oh, this won't end well. "No. He's still alive." Of course he's alive, angel-boy.
9:08: "Don't make me hurt you." You have wings, use them! Why isn't Cas using his wings? Oh, this doesn't look good. 
9:09: Well, looks like to me they had a shooting match.
9:10: "Show me some sink." Why does she look like Megan Fox? "Okay, three weeks." 
9:11: "They're not human." Well, I'm going to say the hospital isn't going to be good either. "Well, this is encouraging."
9:12: "You saw that, that wasn't human." 
9:13: Well, shit. He's acting like a Hulk. 
9:14: A baby crying? Was that a baby crying? "Yeah, well, it sounds better on paper." 
9:15: "Really?" "I don't know this Death, and he doesn't know me." 
9:16: Mr. Hulk collapsed. Yes, obviously, let's walk towards him. "Is he dead?" 
9:17: "Help us, please." HELP THEM!

Commercial Break

9:20: Oh, Crowley's getting a female body for the time being, huh? 
9:21: "Old school it is." She looks familiar. Oh, Crowley picked the wrong person to steal a body for. 
9:22: "YOLO." Oh, just killed them Crowley, please! Right now! They are creepy as hell. Or he's into it in a female body. 
9:23: Oh dear. NO THEY WANT THE BABY! WHY?!
9:24: "They did." "I can feel it inside." 
9:25: Good question. Oh, Castiel. This isn't good for him. But seriously, why isn't he using his wings?! "I ask you to help me." 
9:26: "Oh, yeah, that's a plan." 
9:27: "And you save my baby girl." "Thank you all." Good feeling. 
9:28: Oh shit. 

Commercial Break

9:33: "What's he doing?" "This is madness." 
9:34: "Dean, I am fine." "Yes, I'm good." 
9:35: "Why would I talk about the Darkness?" "Dean saw her?" "Sam, Dean, goodbye." "FBI, my ass." You've got that right. "Brothers." 
9:36: And Crowley did it. "What do we call you?" "King!" "I'm hot." "Speak." 
9:37: "You didn't call until...after the orgy." HAHAHA XD Farting sawdust?! XD LOL
9:38: "When did we forget how to do this?" OH MY FUCKING GOD! I am legit laughing! Oh my God! 
9:38: Sam has a lot of points.
9:39: "We have to change." "They won't be on your tail."

Commercial Break

9:43: Sam, run! RUN FUCKING FAST! "Come and get, sons of bitches!" 
9:44: Yeah, you did! You picked the worse place to be in. SHIT! SAM! 
9:45: Uh, what's going on? Well, that was odd. 
9:46: Oh poor guy.

Commercial Break: I'm pretty sure the name of the baby is the name of the woman in the Darkness if I read that correctly.

9:51: And Crowley's back to normal! Yay! Hi Mark! "Daddy's home." "What?" 
9:52: I thought you were going to say one of them got out. DON'T DO THAT TO ME SUPERNATURAL!! 
9:53: Something was just bouncing on my keyboard. Uh, not sure what it was. "Your way back is you and her." 
9:54: "Well, let's go with that." 
9:55: "Sounds like a plan." Oh, she's got the mark! SHIT! 
9:56: NO! SAM!! KNEW IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment