Thursday, October 08, 2015

The Originals - Season Three Premiere


I need to put this out there - I am not excited for tonight's episode. This will be the only episode I react to for a while. I'll be watching Sleepy Hollow instead. The Originals just isn't what I wish it could be. 

GET RID OF HAYLEY! Then I'll love you.


The Originals

Season Three Premiere

For the Next Millennium

9:00: Let's see how TO will disappoint me tonight. Oh, no - never mind. A sort of...recapping. 
9:01: Flashback with Bekah and Kol!! AND FINN?! Original Finn! No pun intended! When did Finn come out of retirement?
9:02: "Always. And forever." "Always and forever, indeed." They have always been in odds, Freya. 
9:03: Elijah, muscles! He doesn't want to find a cure for the curse. 
9:04: "No." "You're on your own." Oh, Cami is Klaus' therapist, interesting. 
9:05: Loving sister? Really? You tried to kill them all last season? Not really loving. Klaus' paintings!
9:06: Oh, is Klaus falling for Cami? "You're scared." 
9:07: FORGOT HE WAS GOING TO BE IN IT TONIGHT!! IT'S LOGAN!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! And his name is escaping me. 
9:08: Well, that's new, even for New Orleans. 
9:09: "Nicely done." 
9:10: More flashbacks! This is awesome! Especially to see Original!Finn. 
9:11: "Please, can we keep him?" Shit. This won't end well. 
9:12: Who are you? New vamp in town.

Commercial Break: Jason Dohring! That's his name! 

9:15: "Intensional." 
9:16: Davina, badass as always. 
9:17: "Dead bodies lead to headlines."
9:18: No, it's not Klaus! Sometimes, being a vampire must suck.
9:19: This won't end well. 
9:20: Oh, shit. This definitely won't end well. And he's dead. 

Commercial Break: Bet you anything Jackson is dead. I'd love think Hayley's dead but I saw promo pictures, I know she's alive. 

9:25: More flashbacks! 
9:26: "Oh for God's sake, stop looking up!" "Are you worried brother?" 
9:27: Elijah is a quick study, and so is Klaus. And Rebekah as well. 
9:28: Damn, I don't like this royal family. 
9:29: "Oh, you mean her." "Stay here, behave yourself." "Always." 
9:30: Klaus telling Cami off, no surprise.
9:31: "Fair enough. Give me a minute, I have an idea." I like this new vampire.
9:32: Well, we're still trying to get Kol back so, hush about him!
9:33: Well, shit. This definitely won't end well. "Are you sure it's all gone?"
9:34: "Easy, Nik." "There is something you must see." 

Commercial Break

9:37: Vampire Fight Club. "I don't miss it." 
9:38: "What happened?" "I was attacked." Marcel is right, Davina. "But, it's got to be done."
9:39: Be careful, Elijah! Please! Gun used as a knife, that's new.
9:40: "Lesson one of the hunt." "How precious, and just in time for lesson two." XD Elijah kills me. 
9:41: Why am I thinking about a FanFiction coming out of S3? 
9:42: This is odd. 
9:43: Well, that was very interesting. 

Commercial Break: We're getting a new big bad? But who? 

9:47: Better run and hide. Hayley's alive - no, not Hayley. 
9:48: Yep. "Not our fault, but it is our problem." 
9:49: "Yeah, of course." "I am Klaus Mikaelson, I don't need anyone!" "Then act like it." 
9:50: I love this new vamp. "And since I do not want to die." "I don't trust anyone." 

Commercial Break

9:53: I know Hayley's alive. We have promo pictures to prove it. So just show her, goddammit. Oh, yeah, Marcel shirtless!
9:54: "Still think it's my guys?" "Do you think that's going to end well for anyone?"
9:55: "What the hell am I doing there?!" "And you're...trespassing!"
9:56: "I get it you're a vampire." Well, damn Cami, just say what you've wanted to say for years. 
9:57: Notices how Klaus has a thing for blondes and giving them art he's made? Damn Klaus! Anger issues to the max!
9:58: Knew it was him. Well, shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment