Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Arrow - Season Four, Episode Two


 Welcome to weekly Arrow reaction! :D 

After the premiere, I am totally loving this season and I can't wait for more! So, let's get this party started! 


Arrow

Season Four, Episode Two

The Candidate

8:00: I like the new intro with Ollie!
8:01: And action the first minute in! Yes, this is the Arrow I know and love! Damn, Laurel! Good job! "I want a codename." "Find the bomb then we'll talk." 
8:02: "Just get him down here." I bet by the end of the night, Felicity and Diggle will have codenames. 
8:03: I think Oliver's right about Thea. "And packed you lunch." 
8:04: Oh, here's dead. "Make them trust you." OH! Jeri! 
8:05: Hmm...I'm not sure if I like Jeri in this roll. And Felicity...
8:06: "...really, really bad." 
8:07: Yes, Thea, I do think this is a bad idea. 
8:08: Yeah, that's not good.
8:09: "Uh, self-defense classes!" XD 

Commercial Break

8:12: "That must be a record for the city." 
8:13: "I bought the trunk." "Oh, yeah, that will definitely go over well." 
8:14: Good question. 
8:15: The hell?
8:16: "I am very sorry." 
8:17: "Guess we were wrong." "Is it wrong that I'm still hungry?" Yeah, what is going on John?
8:18: "I do." Laurel's got a point, Diggle. 
8:19: I love the new villain! I love him SO FUCKING MUCH! Well, we have a confirmation that he is indeed Hive.
8:20: "Where's the paper now?"
8:21: What the fuck is wrong with Thea?!

Commercial Break 

8:26: "Full-time crazy pants." "He was scared."
8:27: Shit, Thea! 
8:28: "And then you left." 
8:29: Felicity isn't taking this well. 
8:30: "I sort of fired myself." She really doesn't know what's going on in this city. 
8:31: "Maybe you should call her." Yep, knew that was going to happen.

Commercial Break

8:34: "You can't do this alone, you know that." 
8:35: "You're supposed to dead." "What are you going to do to me?" "How would you like his job?" 
8:36: Damn, I love Damien! "I respect order!" 
8:37: "You've made a mess, I suggest you clean it up." "Clean it up." "I'm fine." "Well, you could have fooled me." 
8:38: "Ollie didn't tell you?" "He...killed me." 
8:39: No! Let's not do this! Laurel is going to bring back Sarah. I know it's coming but it's going to annoying. 
8:40: "Remember to mind your tone." "Back into." 
8:41: "Here's your chance to prove it." 

Commercial Break

8:46: "Apparently, I can't sit at the cool kids' table." Don't listen to him, please don't listen to him!
8:47: And here comes team Arrow. "Let's get her down." "I'm good." This won't end well, like at all.
8:48: Is anyone else like... there it is! "Speedy!" COME ON, OLLIE!
8:49: Or, come on, Thea? "Speedy, don't! Now she's realized she isn't okay.

Commercial Break

8:52: "I'm not running for mayor." "Thank you for trusting me." 
8:53: He didn't mean for that to happen! AH SHIT! What?! 
8:54: Go Felicity! "Oh, we will." 
8:55: "But I'm betting you do." "And who are you now?" 
8:56: "I think it's a good idea." "Yeah, as long as we don't kill each other first." "I'm kidding." "Probably." 
8:57: Yep, we're bringing back Sarah by the next episode. Oh my God! That's brutal! "It means anarchy." 
8:58: "Not different enough, apparently." "Hope, inspiration." "Someone who can protect themselves." "Felicity, I'm going to run for mayor." 
8:59: That was definitely a new low for Arrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment