Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Supernatural - Season Eleven, Episode Two



Supernatural, I fucking love you! Welcome back to what I know and love about you! Let's continue that and can we try and NOT torture Castiel too much. I don't think my heart can take much more of tortured Castiel


Supernatural 

Season Eleven, Episode Two

Form and Void

9:00: Recapping last episode!
9:01: NOW! Very quiet town - probably not good. Definitely not good. 
9:02: Oh dear. This will be very interesting. 
9:03: Sam? The fuck?! "Good answer." God, I love the Impala! 
9:04: DEAN HOLDING A BABY!! AW!! OH MY GOD!! "What can I say, chicks dig me." 
9:05: "Yeah, it was crazy." "It's a long story." Poop on parade? That's a new saying. 
9:06: I was half expecting the crib to be the same from S1. Oh, baby Amara is pretty strong. 
9:07: Popping pills probably won't slow it down. But I mean, he's Sam Winchester. "Bite me." "Okay, bite me." 
9:08: "I want something real." "Like what?" "Pudding." 
9:09: "We go psycho, then we go boom." "Liar! You and me are dead." 
9:10: "Hmm...Dean. As in Winchester?" "Probably." Please don't! "Morning, handsome!"
9:11: "You should run!" That's not good. 

Commercial Break

9:15: "What?" "Who are we gonna call?" "Ghostbusters."
9:16: "It's good, it's great." Stop torturing Castiel! "Where's Metatron, Castiel?" 
9:17: "You choose them." "Every time." Please stop! "Then do it!" "Naw. Fun's just getting started." We really need to stop torturing Castiel.
9:18: Singing? "Hey Sam." "How do you know my name?" "You're a reaper." 
9:19: "You ain't my type." "I'm sorry about...Death." "What kind of messages?" "It's over." "What lives, dies." 
9:20: OH NO!! "Oh, you're not going to Heaven or Hell." The empty? "And nothing comes back from that." "I know you're dying. I can feel it." "So, I'll be seeing you again, Sam." "Name's Billie, by the way."
9:21: "Metatron tricked me." "Oh, mo." What the hell? "That's enough!" 
9:22: HANNAH? "Getting answers? This isn't how we do things." "Thank you." "Something's happened, Castiel. Something horrible." Of course something horrible, please tell me Lucifer is free or Michael! Or someone! TELL ME NOW!
9:23: Sam is going to pray. This should be interesting. The last time we've seen one of them pray was Dean, right? IS GOD BACK?! IS THAT WHAT HANNAH MEANT?! 
9:24: "We need your help, God. We need to know there's hope. We need a sign." Why do people always look around right after they ask? God's a busy man. 
9:25: "What does that mean!?" "Really?" And it's going to be Crowley. XD "Hello my son."

Commercial Break

9:30: "Crowley?" "Father Crowley." "Oh, yes."
9:31: "Can I talk to you outside, Father?" Dean is totally going to bump him in the face. 
9:32: "Can you heal me?" "I can't." "What are you doing?!" Working a case?! OH MY GOD! 
9:33: "Haven't gone off in...ever." "God help us." "I wouldn't count on it." 
9:34: "You really can't." 
9:35: I knew I didn't like Hannah. 
9:36: Oh no! Grandmother's gonna die. "I've always wanted to try this." 
9:37: "Oh, well plot twist." "Anything?" "I watched Naomi. Once." I forgot about Naomi. "And...I...will...end...you!" 
9:38: And we have Beast!Castiel! Misha Collins is an amazing actor! And Hannah's finally dead.
9:39: "No."

Commercial Break

9:42: Sam, you need some major help and I don't thin God is going to help you. "Sam, you're fine." Well, lucky for him, he has Holy oil.
9:43: Is it working? It did! HOLY SHIT! I didn't think that was going to work. 
9:44: And now he knows. "The child likes you." 
9:45: "We have to find Jenna." 
9:46: And it works on multiple people at a time! Interesting. "Thank you." "Let's go save the rest of them." "Drama." 
9:47: "Why did you do that?" "Because this woman doesn't have a soul." Oh, that wasn't creepy at all. "But I don't want to be fixed." 
9:48: Amara is a child now. "I was getting bored." "You killed her!" "To see the child who eats souls." "I think Amara is the Darkness." 
9:49: "We don't have a choice." "It's a promise." "Oh, Dean. Adorable little Dean." 
9:50: "Bastard!" He did say child, Dean. You really are an idiot sometimes.

Commercial Break

9:54: And back at the bunker! 
9:55: "A vision." "We have to get a maid." The hell? "Help me."
9:56: "What some candy?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment