Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tomorrow's Plans

So, tomorrow I'm going out shopping! Going to the mall for possible spring clothes and new bedding. Oh, plus going to see Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters in 3D - basically I want to see ANYTHING Jeremy Renner has been in now. Damn you, Avengers for making me fall in love with Hawkeye and JLR! 

He's to die for! 

Oh, and I'm looking for new sneakers too - hi-tops, possibly Converse, which I'll buy myself if I see a pair I want/love. My mom already said she get me clothes and new bedding if I wanted it. I think I want bedding over clothes because I'm a shorts kind girl from like the middle of April to September so, I don't really need clothes. 

Let's talk about the best part: Seeing an R-rated movie in the actual theater...plus parents... Yeah, I'll be sitting by myself and swooning over how amazing Jeremy Renner is. Rebekah has already seen it, thank you, Bekah!! I personally don't care if its an absolute disaster or if it's absolutely amazing. I've seen Red Riding Hood, that was great. I own the DVD and BluRay of it... I saw Snow White and the Huntsmen in theaters with Bekah and it was really good. So, I like these kinds of movies. 

Everyone has their own preferences to movies, I like the dark ones over the lighthearted ones. Yet, I own more than a dozen lighthearted films than dark. Now that I'm 20, I don't have my Mom looking over my shoulder about what I'm watching. There are some things I know I can't watch with her around (Repo! The Genetic Opera). 

Anyway, tomorrow should be...loads to fun! *Full on sarcasm* I'd rather see an R-flick with Bekah so we could laugh at the people jumping, granted I may jump at a few things because I'm seeing it in 3D... Yeah, flying witch heads, come to me! 

I'll let you know what I get tomorrow, if anything. I've come to the conclusion, I hate shopping with my parents, I like having Bekah around because we basically bounce off each other. Making reference (mainly to SPN) or cracking inside jokes on the car ride down to the mall.

Not much else to say, so until tomorrow,

-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment