Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My TV Shows I Watch As Of April 10th

Another hiatus I took, sorry about that guys!

Anyway, I wanted to come on here and tell you about the TV Shows I've been currently watching - minus the norm (SPN, VD, Arrow, Castle, DWTS, and all the others). These are the shows I've recently caught up on:

Nikita 

Hart of Dixie 

The Bates Motel

Nikita and Hart of Dixie were just I needed to catch up so I could watch them on the CW again. Hart of Dixie was opposite of PLL so, couldn't watch it. Nikita, I kept putting it off because I was at the musical on Friday (that was WEEKS ago) and missed an episode. Then I just forgot to watch it, so I kept putting it off. 

Now, The Bates Motel, I downloaded the first episode free on iTunes. I watched it, and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen! I just was like, "Holy Shit! This is fucking amazing!"

Okay, so I heard about it a while ago because I'm a fan of Freddie Highmore, back when he did Finding Neverland with Johnny Depp. I was interested in it but I couldn't watch it on TV because it was opposite of Castle, so I forgot about it. Even I remembered I had it on my list of shows I had to watch and catch up on (this list isn't done yet). 

So I was watching and going, "I know you! And you!" I was saying this to my computer screen on Monday, yep. I knew who the sheriff and the deputy were. Nestor Carbonell who plays Sheriff Alex Romero who was on Psych as the criminal profiler that goes out with Juliet for a short time. Then Mike Vogel who plays Deputy Zack Shelby, I know him by Pan
Am.

I watched the remaining episodes yesterday. 

I then saw Max Thieriot who was in a lot of younger kid movies but I thought he was the cutest thing around when I watching those movies. Now, he's just plain fucking hot! 

I don't want to give anything away but I can say this, I only jumped once while watching The Bates Motel - the scene when Norma was looking through the window and sees Keith Summers and he punches the glass. This happens in the first episode. 

I do like that more and more shows are saying the word shit. I mean, its refreshing hearing it for some odd reason. Maybe because I only hear hell, damn, dammit, crap, son of a bitch, bitch, bastard, and probably others but at this time I can't really remember all of them. 

I just want to say these things:

  1. Freddie has an amazing American accent, I heard he even keeps it off-stage when the cameras aren't on him. He's too perfect at everything.
  2. Deputy Zack Shelby, more shirtless scenes please! He's so fucking hot!
  3. Dylan!
  4. MY NEWEST OBSESSION! 
  5. I'm addicted to this show! You have no idea.
  6. The Bates Motel has been renewed for a second season! 
I think tomorrow I'll watch the episodes of The Following and Cult I've missed. As you can tell, I'm into the thriller/horror/suspenseful type of shows this season. I'm not scared by them, I'm having nightmares at the end of any episodes. It really pisses me off when people say, "I won't be able to sleep tonight because (enter show name here)! It was too scary!" And I'm sitting there like, "NEXT WEEK! Okay, night!" And will fall asleep without a hesitation. 

~Molly

PS: Next week I'll have a reaction blog to the new SyFy show, Defiance. So, most likely see you on Monday but I think I'm going to a reaction to Nikita's next episode. It's called Masks and all about OWEN!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment