Sunday, September 28, 2014

Once Upon a Time - Premiere - A Tale of Two Sisters (S4, Ep1)

Once Upon A Time
Season Four Premiere
Title: A Tale of Two Sisters 

I'm excited to have Once Upon a Time back! I haven't read anything besides who was playing Elsa, Anna, and the rest of the Frozen cast. So I'm going in blind. Let's the 'storm' begin. 

See what I did there?

Yeah, probably not that funny. Never mind.

8:00 - AND IT BEGINS!! We're on a ship with Anna.
8:01 - Not Anna! Their parents! And there goes the ship, damn. 5 years later. I'm focused. 
8:02 - There's Anna and Elsa. "It's for your wedding." We're going back and forth - oh dammit! 
8:03 - "Storybrook." Poor Regina! And Emma is going after her. "Not now, Swan." "I didn't intend to cause you pain."
8:04 - "Maybe she did." "The worst my life becomes." 
8:05 - "You and the Evil Queen?" I love Charming. "Don't you know who she is." "She can't, she's come too far." 
8:06 - Grumpy. "Sleepy!" And Elsa stopped the car. 

Commercial Break - Elsa looked pissed. 

8:10 - Elsa looked very pissed. And confused. And scared. "It's an attic." 
8:11 - Anna's wedding dress is their mother's. Oh, damn. This girl playing Anna is perfect! "Something new to go with something borrowed."
8:12 - "...for a reindeer." OH ANNA LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! 
8:13 - "It's all my fault!" Aww! Gold and Belle. Oh, shit, really!? Did we have to bring Bae back this way?! I don't want to remember this.
8:14 - "Papa, I'm afraid." I don't want to live through this. Yeah, you are obsessed with power, Gold.
8:15 - Gold, you're pulling at my heartstrings right now. "I promise." 
8:16 - Robin! I love Robin! I need Robin and Regina together, please! I hate this Marian thing. Oh, he does, Regina. 
8:17 - "Was real. Yes." Oh, thank God!! NO!!!!!!!!!! ROBIN YOU ARE RUINING IT!!! SHIT!! I HATE YOU WRITER!!!!!! 
8:18 - HOW MANY GODDAMN TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY NO!!!!!!!! Until a mirror breaks apparently. Oh, shit, Regina's turning back. Ah damn. 
8:19 - Are you telling me Anna's been in the psych ward for years now? Looks like it. NO, NOT THE MIRROR!!! Regina, no. YOU ARE GOOD, REGINA!! 

Commercial Break - Regina... GRR!! YOU WRITERS SUCK!

8:23 - Oh, an old house. 
8:24 - Oh, Gold. What are you doing? I love Belle, so adorable. 
8:25 - I know where we are. We're in Anna and Elsa's house. And look what they are wearing! JUST LIKE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!! DAMN! These costumes are fantastic. 
8:26 - Look at baby Neal! "Speaking of." 
8:27 - So much for talking, huh? Anna ran in the woods in a wedding dress. Let's hope Kristoff didn't see it. 
8:28 - "They were scared of me. That's why they left." "You are not a monster."
8:29 - "I know it." They found her. Emma, let's not use a gun. 
8:30 - "Oh, that's a new one." Yep, I'm with you on that one, Hook.

Commercial Break - At least they got the snow monster...kinda right... I suppose.

8:33 - "They're practically family." THE TROLLS!! 
8:34 - THE TROLLS ARE SO CUTE!! 
8:35 - Oh, now we know why Elsa is looking for Anna. Anna went missing. Emma landed on top of Hook! Way to go, Grumpy. 
8:36 - Oh, Regina! Don't do it! Please don't do it! 
8:37 - "Right." 
8:38 - You are a mirror now. "Now, help me." 
8:39 - I'm so confused with these time jumps! "Exactly." 

Commercial Break 

8:44 - Run away! "Where's Anna?" 
8:45 - "We need more frosting." "I mean, that's a lie." "You're trying to delay me." 
8:46 - Kristoff is so hot! "Some kind of snow monster." 
8:47 - "You can do this." Emma using her magic to piss it off. "Really?!" Good girl, Regina. See, Regina's good, Marian. You blew things out of control.
8:48 - "Maybe I'm not." "Welcome to Storybrook, Marian." 

Commercial Break - Just got a tease of Galavant! DON'T TEASE ME ABC!! 

8:53 - "I don't know what that is." KISS HER!!!!!! EMMA! 
8:54 - "Over Regina?" NO! PLEASE NO!! And a kiss. "Be patient." "Including you." No, Emma you gave Regina an idea. 
8:55 - "And it's always been right." "Find the writer." "It's time to change the book." 
8:56 - Oh, perfect. Villains and happy endings - hasn't worked for Gold yet. Even though he's married to his love. Oh, shit. Gold what are you doing?
8:57 - Something with magic. What is that? Oh, the necklace! 
8:58 - "Are you really saying no to the queen?" "She didn't want me to." Oh, are we going to get an unnecessary love triangle between Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff? 
8:59 - "The Enchanted Forest." I should have known! "Don't worry, Anna, I will find you." 

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment