Sunday, September 28, 2014

Resurrection - Premiere - Revelation (S2, Ep1)

 Resurrection
Season Two Premiere
Title: Revelation

I'm so excited to see Resurrection!! I've missed it!!! 

9:00 - RECAPPING TIME!! If we have 4400 people 'returning', I know somethin' up. 
9:01 - IT'S BELLAMY! Damn, where are you, dude? What happened to you? 
9:02 - And he remembers. Someone took Jacob, leaving the one who could protect him. Shit, what else happened? Let's just wake up Jacob's parents. 
9:03 - What? I'm confused. Yeah, I'm confused. Explain, please and thank you. Damn, what happened to you, Bellamy. 
9:04 - "Do you want to lie down?" "They said you were unstable." How long has it been? A week, right? 
9:05 - "They questions all of us." "And now you." "How long have I been gone?" "A week." 
9:06 - OH SHIT! What happened? "You really don't remember anything?" Bellamy! "I'm fine." That's not fine, Bellamy! "I'm glad you're back." 
9:07 - I'm so confused.

Commercial Break - How many times will I be saying, I'm confused, tonight?

9:10 - Aw, Rachael's baby! And he's there! I kinda forgot their names. "It's a boy." "A boy." 
9:11 - "Four?" "My best guess." "She's staying with me." "In the guest room." 
9:12 - "Where have you been?" "I'm not quite sure." Oh, Bellamy shirtless. Me, likey. I'm not sure why though.
9:13 - Not surprised. And can we stop with this whole Bellamy and Maggie thing? "I'm a very brave man." 
9:14 - "I don't know." No one knows. "I have a couch." Yeah, they are shoving this Bellamy/Maggie thing down our throats. 
9:15 - "Call in the army again?" You didn't want people to believe, they aren't believe asshole. 
9:16 - Jacob, what's out there? "I've made that mistake once." "I was engaged. Once." 
9:17 - Bellamy's got a point, Maggie. 
9:18 - Poor Bellamy. If I don't react as much, I'm really into the story right now guys.
9:19 - I feel a kiss coming on. "Hello?" "It's for you." Definitely odd. "I have answers for you."
9:20 - She won't be making it. I just know it. Too simple. Jacob, what are you doing? Oh, we meet the grandmother, huh?
9:21 - "I died. But then I came back. Just like you, grandma." 

Commercial Break 

9:25 - Jacob was interest in a bug and stuffing his face. 
9:26 - Oh, hi. "Henry." 
9:27 - So heartwarming. Really, it is. "Ma." And the Sheriff's drinking more I see. Perfect. Drunk Sheriff. 
9:28 - The Sheriff is really drunk. "Both of you stop it, right now." 
9:29 - Go Bellamy! Yeah, get sober Sheriff. And fast asshole. 

Commercial Break 

9:33 - "Of...letting go." That's one way to come back from the dead. Jacob is so adorable! 
9:34 - "You're with your family." "We aren't on the best of terms." "Why?" "I don't know." 
9:35 - Maybe a mother's touch will set the Sheriff straight - NOT LIKELY! Off to Chicago, you go, Bellamy. 
9:36 - Oh, you again. Please go away with the Sheriff. "It's not her." "I'll take that ride." 
9:37 - The Sheriff is a dumbass. How many times will I call the Sheriff an ass, an asshole, or dumb sass. He's going to get into so much trouble right now! 
9:38 - Oh, this is creepy. So much trouble! This is so illegal right now. 
9:39 - This is totally wrong. Just stop this right now. Go away, both of you. 
9:40 - Yeah, I knew she wouldn't make it. Oh shit. 
9:41 - Run Bellamy! Run! RUN FAST! AND NOW! Good boy! 

Commercial Break 

9:46 - Jacob is so smart! "I could feel it." "Feel other people?" "They may not understand." Yeah, like 4400 in a way. 
9:47 - "You came everyday, Henry." 
9:48 - "But he was there. Everyday." "You set me up! Why?" 
9:49 - It's not a hoax! "No. Not anymore." "So that's it?" 
9:50 - "You need help." He doesn't need help, idiots! HE NEED ANSWERS! We won't get answers until the season finale, I just know it. Oh, he is going to kill himself? No. Hi mom. 
9:51 - Stopping him in the act. "It's me, Fredrick." Keep slapping him. "Oh, am I?" "Ma." "That's right." 
9:52 - I feel bad for the Sheriff suddenly. But I don't want to be.

Commercial Break

9:56 - TOO MANY COMMERCIALS! DAMMIT! "Everything okay?" "I don't trust anybody." "Call you back."
9:57 - Oh, what happened here? Oh, her! Go away! "Get out!" "Get the hell out of my apartment." "What did you do?" "Calm down. I'm here to talk." I don't trust her! 
9:58 - She's got all the answers, huh? NO! "You want me to be your spy?" He's like Isabelle from 4400. "You don't know." "We didn't know either." 
9:59 - "We'll be in touch." "Save your breath." Great. I hate that woman. I WAS RIGHT! BELLAMY IS A RETURNED!! 
10:00 - Bellamy, shit! This is totally bad but fantastic all the same time!

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment