Monday, September 22, 2014

Sleepy Hollow - Premiere - This Is War (S2, Ep1)

Sleepy Hollow
S2 Premiere
Title: This Is War

I am SO happy to have Sleepy Hollow back, you have no idea! It is SO amazing!! I can't wait to see what happens tonight. Sleepy Hollow was that show I didn't have high expectation for because I know the story of Sleepy Hollow, how could they made it modern? But I fell in love. And it's back!! 

9:00 - SO EXCITED!!!!!! CAN YOU TELL?!?!?!?!?! RECAPPING TIME!! 
9:01 - And we begin!! "Anyone?"
9:02 - "Happy birthday." "I'll consider myself pinked." "Another modern tradition." "Just wish for something good." 
9:03 - I know he's dreaming. Yeah, we're dreaming. 
9:04 - Or are we? I'm confused. And a head is already missing, huh? "The horseman, he's back." "I've been waiting for 200 years." 
9:05 - And another head lost. "I take it you knew Franklin." I love Sleepy Hollow! 
9:06 - We are seeing Ben Franklin this season! Haven't we already discussed that bullets don't work on the horseman? And neither do arrows.
9:07 - And he's gone? NO, YOU PROMISED JENNY AND KATRINA WERE ALIVE!
9:08 - Look, Ben Franklin. The what club? 
9:09 - Oh dear. Ben is naked. "Not yet! Not until this key is stuck." What the fuck is going on? 
9:10 - "Indeed." Purgatory, of course. "Wrong! This key can break that rule." Of course. 
9:11 - NO, where's the cool intro? I am so totally confused! "You want to talk to yourself?" I like Abbie. "He's a mastermind, Crane." 
9:12 - "I hate this." So, you prisoned your own son, Crane. Nice. And a...plant? We've made Jeremy/Parrish crazy.
9:13 - Mind explaining, Parrish? 
9:14 - Is there a commercial coming up soon? SEE, HE'S DREAMING!! 
9:15 - SEE!! DREAMS!! DREAMING!! "How'd we capture him?" Oh, good, that was the real Abbie. "Jenny's still alive. We're still in Purgatory." 
9:16 - "I promise!" Come on, Crane! GET FREE!!

Commercial Break - Damn, 16 minutes without a commercial break, that's gotta be a first. 

9:19 - Jenny's alive! Yay! Don't trust him, Jenny! 
9:20 - DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, JENNY! DON'T TELL HIM ANYTHING!! I REPEAT, DON'T! "I can taste your lie." 
9:21 - COME ON, CRANE!! Cell phone, light source. Hi Katrina. And hi horseman. 
9:22 - He's releasing her? And feeding her? Probably not the best idea, Katrina. Yeah, I was right. 
9:23 - Run, Abbie, run! HEY LOOK WHO IT IS!! The guy's name I can't remember. "Have fun in Hell." 
9:24 - What the fuck? "A demon army?" "And none of that recorded. Wonderful!" 
9:25 - And he totally did a Dean Winchester move!

Commercial Break

9:29 - Crane's using his cell phone. And I'm pretty sure Jenny just kicked the guy in the nuts and killed him.
9:30 - Crane found Jenny's route.
9:31 - K'm not sure if I trust him.
9:32 - Ah, Crane found Jenny. And Jenny's shooting people. Since when does Crane know how to drive? "Must learn to drive." 
9:33 - "You did miss my birthday party." "Let's hope so." 

Commercial Break 

9:37 - What? "I see the world regret it." "Himself." Of course. 
9:38 - BATS! In Purgatory! EPIC! 
9:39 - LOOK AT THEM HUG!! "You're alive." "We are survivors. You and I." 
9:40 - "Leave you here? No." I love how he says lieutenant! 
9:41 - "I'll find it." Wow, no time has past. 

Commercial Break - This is what happens when you have a 16 minute intro. 

9:45 - "All about the Benjamins." 
9:46 - Ah, clock tower. HEY, JUST LIKE FROM NATIONAL TREASURE! A shirtless headless horseman, don't see that everyday. 
9:47 - Look, the necklace. It's...glowing. Oh, that's creepy - the necklace held Bram's...head in it? 
9:48 - Don't listen to Bram, Katrina. I was actually wondering if they were going to have her talk at all in the premiere. Another hug. 
9:49 - Go, Crane! Go! GO FIND ABBIE! QUICKLY! "I'm here. Just as I promised." AND ANOTHER ABBIE/CRANE HUG!! 
9:50 - Oh, damn! 

Commercial Break - Damn, I was SO convinced that was Crane! You writers, you know how to get me happy then crush it instantly.

9:53 - Must be hard, fighting yourself. 
9:54 - And off with his head. "How did you know it wasn't me?" 
9:55 - "Now is a good time to leave." A gate? Not good. No, no, it is good. 
9:56 - They are safe and out of Purgatory! And there's Jenny with an Abbie hug! Crane, what's wrong? 
9:57 - Will we see Irving yet? "The Horseman of War is my son." "This is war." Yep, it is war. And nicely done with the title in the words. 
9:58 - What's going on here? 
9:59 - Whatever it is, it's not good. 

See you next week, Sleepyheads! 

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment