Tuesday, October 06, 2015

iZombie - Season Two Premiere


This week starts Reaction Three Days! For the next three days - I will have reactions. 

Wow...Molly, wow. Obviously you know that, this is a reaction blog, isn't it? The fuck, Molly?! *shakes here*

Back to business, I will be reacting to The Originals but after the premiere I won't be watching live because I love Sleepy Hollow far too much to give it up! And since I'm not fond of what is going on The Originals, I know Sleepy Hollow will be better.


iZombie

Season Two Premiere

Grumpy Old Liv

9:01: Let's begin! Recapping time! Thank God, I don't really remember what happened in the first season. "You need to leave. Right now." 
9:02: "You'd put us all in danger." 
9:03: "You're a monster, act like one." 
9:04: "Bros before...ex-fiancee's." Yay! We have the same intro! 
9:05: "You name it, he hated it." 
9:06: Well, I'm not sure how I feel about the whole "let's make meals out of the brains" part of this show now. 
9:07: "Great, I'm grossing out a rat." 
9:08: "What if Major grows horns?" XD 
9:09: God, he's so hot! I love Blaine! And it's only because I love the actor.

Commercial Break

9:12: A medal of honor, huh? 
9:13: Oh, this brain is going to be annoying.
9:15: "It's meant to be ironic." "Why?" And a squeaky toy goes off. 
9:16: This maybe be the only reaction I do for iZombie. "I'm going to...bleep...you out, old man."
9:17: "Oh the humanity." I love Blaine so much! 
9:18: "Chocolate?" "Rain check." "Are you eating that or impregnating it?"
9:19: "It's got great flow, doesn't it?" 
9:20: "I've gone legit." 
9:21: Oh...that's the drug.

Commercial Break

9:26: Major is a personal trainer now - he looks very happy about it.
9:27: This brain really picks and chooses when to come out.
9:28: "I think this is our Blaine." "Nope." 
9:29: "Squirrels." -_- The fuck is this writing? "I think we're too late." 
9:30: Max Rager is back. Fantastic. 
9:31: Oh fantastic. Yeah, this will be only reaction I write. 
9:32: Oh dear.

Commercial Break

9:35: "No pressure but we're counting on you to save his life."
9:36: "He was a zombie." 
9:37: "What? Oh, it was a compliment." 
9:38: "He's a human zombie detector."
9:39: "I'm not scared of you!" "I had a vision." "In my vision she was jogging."
9:40: "I didn't cut it, but I know who did." 

Commercial Break

9:45: "She was." "Hello, anyone home?"
9:46: Oh, I can't wait for this brain to be over with. "As we suspected, you have a dog." 
9:48: Sorry, I'm really bored with this episode. "Is that relevant?" 
9:50: And we find out how it happened. 

Commercial Break

9:53: "That's not going to be me."
9:54: Yeah. What the fuck happened to this show? I think I laughed twice.
9:55: MAJOR?! This won't end well. 
9:56: "Kill them?" Okay, the story has gotten better. "Aren't you the greatest zombie killer alive?" 
9:57: "We don't have to start with her, but we have to start somewhere." 
9:58: "Sounds great, I'll be right there." Shit! Is that... oh fuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment