Monday, October 06, 2014

The Originals - Premiere - Rebirth (S2, Ep1)

 The Originals 
Season Two Premiere
Title: Rebirth

I'm so excited for tonight! If I really enjoyed VD last Thursday - then I'm all for the Original vampires and annoying bitch of a new hybrid.

8:00 - Rebekah reading to Hope! AWWWWWWW!! Look at little Hope, OMG! She's so gorgeous! 
8:01 - The kingdom fell? Poor Klaus. ELIJAH! 
8:02 - Elijah is so hot! I fucking love him.
8:03 - Damn, is Klaus pissed? Yep. "I need to spill blood." 
8:04 - No. Please no. Is that Hayley? It was. She was gorgeous wolf. 
8:05 - She's looking a tad bit more badass this season than last with all the girly outfits. And Marcel and what's her name got together...?
8:06 - "No strings, no plans." "And I never thought I'd be sleeping with one." Marcel's been working out. "Not even me." 
8:07 - Go Davina! "It's for someone else." DANIEL!!! 
8:08 - Oh, this werewolf dude is so annoying. 
8:09 - Did they forget Davina's a witch? 
8:10 - Oh, shit! I was right! Their mother and Finn! 

Commercial Break 

8:14 - Go Cami. I kinda was hoping she spiked it with something.
8:15 - "I'm already in danger." "Thank you for coming, Camille." 
8:16 - "Use it." "I like her spirit." "So do I." JOSH!! YAY! I missed Josh.
8:17 - "Don't know. Pretty cool right?" 
8:18 - "How can you tell?" "What's the difference?" Elijah in a button down and pants - urg. 
8:19 - "I promise you this." God, Elijah, don't give Hayley that look, please!
8:20 - Mikael! "Feed." "Stop." 
8:21 - "Music to my ears, my little witch." 
8:22 - Of course, the stake that can kill an Original. Joy. "Why would you tell me that?" 
8:23 - Oh, meddling Niklaus. 
8:24 - "Tonight, we're going on a wolf hunt." 

Commercial Break 

8:29 - "It's too risky." Oh, Klaus is thinking about killing again. Good, Klaus. I like murderous Klaus.
8:30 - Elijah trying to be the voice of reason. "This is our fight. You ready for battle, Hayley?" 
8:31 - "Little wolf." "Where's the stake?" 
8:32 - "Hiding in plain sight, genius." Go Cami. 

Commercial Break - That was a short part. Are we going to see more of Daniel?

8:36 - Can I have that bonus? 
8:37 - Go Marcel! Whoa, go Hayley. Klaus is getting stronger. 
8:38 - Oh, that's disgusting. Really. And the first thing Klaus does is...paint? 
8:39 - No use the paintbrushes as weapons. "I will kill you myself." Heads will roll. 
8:40 - Elijah, you are so badass. I FUCKING LOVE HIM! "Without invitation." 
8:41 - Just like that. 

Commercial Break 

8:45 - And Klaus is painting with human blood. He's an odd person. 
8:46 - "You let her get away." I thought it was Rebekah for a moment - but nope, Hayley. 
8:47 - "What are we fighting for?" Can I just say, the music this season is 100x better than last year. 
8:48 - Klaus' blood is everywhere. Oh, the badass girl, apparently. Geez, Hayley. "I killed her." 
8:49 - That's what we called lack of control. I still hate Hayley, as much as she hates herself as a hybrid. "I killed eight wolves tonight." "Than a vampire." 
8:50 - NO! GO AWAY! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM! GO AWAY! DON'T DO IT! DO NOT KISS HER! Thank God!

Commercial Break 

8:53 - HIS BRITISH ACCENT!!! HOLY SHIT!! I haven't heard Daniel in his British accent before. 
8:54 - "I should have listened to you." Wow, Klaus is actually being kind. 
8:55 - "Whatever she needs to hear." Oh, Cami and Marcel has sex again. Now, small town in bed. "Doesn't matter. This has to stop." 
8:56 - "I'm sorry, this has to end." Just tell her to turn it off. That seems to be the easiest thing to do. 
8:57 - "Your pain with fade." "They will answer to you." "Because you're their queen." 
8:58 - Great, Hayley queen. You think your defended your mother. "...as a family." 
8:59 - Wait, what?! IS HE KOL?! HOLY SHIT!! 

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment