Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Originals - Girl in New Orleans

A new episode tonight! I'm back to writing reactions! 

I really don't know what tonight's episode is about so...let's just watch and find out. :) 

8:00 - Recapping! :) 
8:01 - I love Joseph's voice! Oh, hello Cami. 
8:02 - "I want to help both of these women." You want to help them?
8:03 - "You see, Marcel wants you." That means a lot of different things. Compelling always works. 
8:04 - Well, damn, Klaus. You rule. 
8:05 - Davina is starting to really piss me off. Cami, huh, Marcel? 
8:06 - Cami saying all the right things! 
8:07 - "Because I like you." NO, YOU LIKE CAROLINE! 
8:08 - Aww...Rebekah wanted kids before she was turned. 
8:09 - Oh, vampire showdown. 
8:10 - Bekah, what are you doing? 
8:11 - "That means no witches." "Eyes only." Davina's so happy - this happiness won't last long. 
8:12 - This should be very interesting. Oh, you witch...

COMMERCIAL BREAK #1 

8:16 - Davina, I don't...trust you...
8:17 - Oh, she's gott a little crush. How cute! 
8:18 - This won't end well. But she found Davina's room. ELIJAH'S AWAKE!
8:19 - Oh, is he? 
8:20 - "I need you to look after Hayley." "Screw to me, Rebekah." I swear." 
8:21 - Werewolves? What's going on? Hayley's smarter than you four jackasses! 
8:22 - I love how Klaus just appears and disappears.

COMMERCIAL BREAK #2 

8:27 - Aww! Davina and Tim. They are kinda cute! 
8:28 - "You look...okay. You look great actually." 
8:29 - Why do I think Tim has a girlfriend that he's not telling Davina about? And why does Tim look familiar all of a sudden? 
8:30 - "They want to be good." I've got a feeling Cami is more than she's letting on. 
8:31 - Oh my God! He was her brother. Her twin?! Didn't see that coming!
8:32 - I like the Reverend. 
8:33 - Klaus and Davina chat. This should be interesting. 
8:34 - "He keeps me safe." 
8:35 - Don't you dare torture him, Davina.

COMMERCIAL BREAK #3 

8:38 - "Impressive." 
8:39 - Davina's powerful. GO HAYLEY! "Witches, warlocks, whatever." 
8:40 - You'd be rich! REBEKAH! HAYLEY! 
8:41 - Oh, did Tim die because of Davina? No, good. But now he is.

COMMERCIAL BREAK #4 

8:46 - "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." 
8:47 - Klaus is making very good points to you Davina. Just agree. Please.
8:48 - OH! 
8:49 - "I don't know. I had an arrow in my heart." "I can't remember." 
8:50 - "Your own child healed you." Elijah's plans usual work. 

COMMERCIAL BREAK #5

8:53 - Oh, he's dead. And everyone walks and looks away. 
8:54 - "What can I say, I want Elijah back." Did any one else want them to kiss?
8:55 - Just entering through windows. "This is super weird. Come in." 
8:56 - Oh, yes, she would. Just let her figure out the damn mystery Klaus! 
8:57 - "I am trying to honor my brother." I'm really loving Cami! KLAUS! NO! You just did what Damon did to Elena when he told her he loved her! 
8:58 - Klaus is falling for Cami! NO! 
8:59 - Elijah's awake. 

NEXT WEEK! OMG!! 

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment