Thursday, May 15, 2014

Schedule 2014/15



These will be all the shows I'm planning on checking out for the 14/15 show season. It should be a fun day! The upfronts started today with NBC, so I have the fall schedule but not midseason. I need the midseason to come out soon so I can know what I'm planning on watching then too.

I get all my information from SpoilerTV.com. I love that! 

I might even give up watching Vampire Diaries if I have to, just in case. I'm getting tired of Vampire Diaries anyway. 

The CW
The Messengers (most likely midseason)
iZombie (planning on watching the first episode because it's Rob Thomas)
The Flash (just watching because I love Arrow)

FOX
Gracepoint (need to watch British version first)
Gotham (planning on checking it out even if I don't like Batman)
Hieroglyph (it's Egypt, I'll watching anything Egypt related)
Wayward Pines (looks interesting)

NBC
Constantine (planning on checking it out)
Emerald City (most likely midseason)

SyFy
12 Monkeys (2015)
Olympus (2015)

USA
DIG or Dig (2015?)

ABC
The Whispers (seems too much like V to me so, duh, I'll watch it)
Galavant (Its got Tim from Psych on it, DUH, I'll watch it)
Agent Carter (its Marvel, duh)

TNT
The Librarians (I love the movies so yeah, watching the show)

So, schedule so far: (with previously watched shows) 
** I will be updating this every day until Upfronts are over!! **
** This schedule is just for FALL, not MIDSEASON!! **

** FOX has now given out their Upfronts! **
** ABC has now given out their FALL schedule! **
** CBS **
** And lastly the CW **

Monday: Dancing with the Stars - 8-10, The Originals - 8, Gotham - 8, Sleepy Hollow - 9, Castle - 10

Tuesday: The Flash - 8, Supernatural - 9, Agents of SHIELD - 9, Agent Carter - 9 (AC will be during the winter, AOS is doing a OUAT with a split season), Person of Interest - 10

Wednesday: Arrow - 8, The 100 - 9

Thursday: The Big Bang Theory - 8-8:30 (now this is going to be on Mondays in the beginning because of football but on October 30th, it will be back on Thursdays), Vampire Diaries, - 8, Gracepoint - 9, Elementary - 10

Friday: Whose Line Is It Anyway? - 8-8:30, Grimm - 9, Constantine - 10

Saturday: NOTHING?! :( I hope Atlantis comes back fast! I need my Most Powerful Night of the week back! 

Sunday: Galavant - 8-8:30 (winter like Agent Carter), Once Upon a Time - 8, Resurrection - 9

So, that's everything guys! That's all the channels that matter at the moment. Midseason, I'll let you know then too. 

But for now, I'll see you later with an Arrow reaction and tonight with a Vampire Diaries proper reaction! 

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment