Thursday, May 15, 2014

Arrow - Season Finale - Unthinkable (S2, Ep23)

Arrow - Unthinkable


We've been picked up for a season three! YAY!

What could possibly happen? I haven't seen many spoilers so I'll be shocked. 

On with the show. RECAPPING, as always.
  • Before I get started on today's reaction, I'd like to inform you that John Barrowman AKA Malcolm Merlyn is going to be a series regular next season on Arrow! AH! I'M SO HAPPY FOR JOHN AND SO EXCITED FOR NEXT SEASON!! 
  • So, Roy hasn't woken up yet. And we know he does by the promo for this episode. 
  • Well, I don't think that old hideout is safe anymore. 
  • That's one way to find out that you don't have the venom inside you anymore. Have Roy punch someone and see his reaction. 
  • Let's just grab Felicity and go across the zip line.
  • Well, that hideout is now destroyed. 
  • Starling City will never be the same. 
  • "What the hell happened?" I'm wondering the same thing. Their workshop is destroyed as well. 
  • Thea ACTUALLY shot Malcolm? And yet she got him but didn't kill him.
  • "I'm glad you did." 
  • Well, that was slightly depressing. 
  • "I won't, I promise." Said by Laurel about twenty-million times already. 
  • LAUREL JUST GOT SHOT MY SOMETHING! OF COURSE! 
  • "You were out...the whole time." You suck at lying Felicity. 
  • Well, shit. And Sara is siding with this girl.
  • "You're going back?"
  • Oh, Sara doesn't love Oliver. 
  • OH! ROY GOT A MASK NOW!! 
  • Listen to your father, Thea.
  • And she won't miss, Malcolm. 
  • "We didn't come alone." They never come alone, Slade. 
  • Well, there goes Isabel. 
  • And more flashbacks. Am I the only one tired of flashbacks? 
  • Oh, no! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO! NONONONONONONONONONO!!
  • Why is Oliver using his voice with Laurel's dad? He doesn't need it. He already knows who The Arrow is. 
  • Well, that was nice to say. 
  • "I have to kill him." 
  • Can't Oliver and Felicity kiss already?! 
  • "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything." 
  • No, you are not done, Roy. Too bad Thea doesn't care for you anymore. 
  • "I'm never losing you again."And the kiss and Roy gets a text from Oliver. 
  • "Do you trust me?" "Yes." "I love you." But she didn't say it back. 
  • OH MY FUCKING GOD! DOES OLIVER LOVE FELICITY?!? PLEASE SAY YES!! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I WAS RIGHT!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! I'M IN UTTER SHOCK RIGHT NOW!! 
  • "I love you." "Do you understand?" "Yes." 
  • What does Dig's ex-girlfriend have to say to him? "I love you, you know that right?" 
  • Here goes the epic fight scene! 
  • "Yeah, sure. Take the fun out of it." 
  • And more flashbacks. Joy. 
  • Uh, oh. Uh, Thea found Roy's stash of arrows. 
  • Uh, oh. Guess Dig's ex-girlfriend or girlfriend is preggers! 
  • "You are done when I say I'm done." "Felicity." OH HOLY SHIT!! OLIVER SHE WAS SAFER WITH YOU! 
  • "Drop the bow, kid." Where's Laurel? There she is. 
  • Not this shit again. 
  • "By killing the woman I love?" 
  • GO FELICITY!! 
  • ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL?! 
  • Flashback time again. 
  • Come on, Ollie! Come on, Ollie! 
  • Oliver, you can do it! Please! 
  • Well, now we know how he lost his eye. 
  • "Either way, I win." 
  • "Well, here's hoping." 
  • So many 'I love you's! Well, well, well... Is Laurel going to be something next season? Of course it fits, Laurel. 
  • OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!! 
  • Well, Thea Merlyn is a bitch. 
  • Poor Roy. 
  • "You helped me become a hero, Slade. Thank you." 
  • "Because you are in purgatory." 
  • Oh, he's on the island. Perfect place for him actually. 
  • "I had help." You had everyone fooled, Oliver. 
  • "We both did." 
  • CAN'T WE BE DONE WITH FLASHBACKS ALREADY?!
  • HE KNEW AMANDA?!?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! How'd he get to Hong Kong? 
~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment