Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Supernatural - Stairway to Heaven (S9, Ep22)

Supernatural - Stairway to Heaven



Second to last episode of Season Nine! NO! This is going to hurt! I'm not ready for Carry On yet!! 

Here goes nothing. Recapping last week's episode.
  • Well, one angel down
  • Oh, Dean! That was perfect! 
  • And we're fighting about the blade. Again.
  • Sam's got a fucking point, Dean.
  • "No problem." "Thank you." 
  • "Wow." Cass and his subtly. 
  • Hi Metatron. "I gave you a second." "You are such an...angel sometimes." 
  • "I serve Heaven. I serve you." I'm thinking that a lie. 
  • That Cass-lovefest line must have been the writers and the showrunner. Let's try and kill Cass off as many times as we can before the fans rage at them. 
  • Gadreel gives Metatron a odd look. "I made God laugh. Twice."
  • "It's not that, is it?" "Shut up!" 
  • Well, that ain't good. "I do this for Castiel!" I don't think Cass really wanted those kinds of followers. 
  • "What the hell was that?" "I'm gonna be sick." 
  • Dean, stop being such a dick to Castiel right now. He didn't know. You are being unreasonable. 
  • "No." 
  • "Because you don't trust me." "To help." 
  • Fuck yeah. 
  • "Sam, you don't, do you?" 
  • Bowling? Really, Metatron? "It's boring." 
  • "Wait, you're turning me down because of...bowling?" "I hate your face." 
  • "A nerd." He called him a nerd! 
  • "Yes." "Now, please." 
  • "You see me laughing?" "Welcome to the club." 
  • DEAN WINCHESTER! OH SHIT!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Why is Tessa friends with that angel? 
  • "I don't got this." 
  • He lost! Oh, damn. 
  • That's a new trick, Cass! TEACH ME! 
  • Wow. "Because seven ate nine." "Wait, you know about the Lord and the Rings?" "I'm very pop culture savvy now." 
  • "Brother's a psycho, Sam!" "Oh stop." 
  • "Oh, and you're done." When did Tessa become an angel?
  • Yeah, Castiel has a colt. 
  • Movie references. 
  • WHEN DID TESSA BECOME AN ANGEL?! "Do you think she's telling the truth?" 
  • "Seriously?" 
  • "The hell?" We've found your angel. Yes, please put him- Or not.
  • What screaming? Well, damn, Tessa. 
  • "But doesn't he though?" "That would ruin all the fun."
  • DEAN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE THAT AT HOME!! "Welcome to the club." TESSA JUST KILLED HERSELF WITH THE FIRST BLADE! And Dean feels something even if she did it herself. 
  • "Is anyone ever?"
  • Maybe?! Oh, God! PLEASE SOMEONE KILL HIM! 
  • Well, damn. NO!! DO NOT TELL ME THAT!!!!! 
  • "Punish him." "You can all go to Hell." 
  • Good boy, Castiel. 
  • Hey, Gadreel has a brain after all. 
  • "And I always win." 
  • Yeah, I don't like it. I hope?
  • Why should I believe Dean right now?
  • Dean, no. Please don't! I already know! Please! He's coming to you three for a reason! He wants to help! 
  • DEAN WINCHESTER!! 
Well, Dean, YOU FUCKED UP MAJORLY! YOUR ONLY WAY TO METATRON IS NOW DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!! THANKS A LOT!!

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment