Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Originals - Season Finale - From a Cradle to a Grave (S1, Ep22)

The Originals - From a Cradle to a Grave


The Originals has been renewed for a season two! Yay! So, I am watching The Originals and Supernatural on the CW's TV Now player. It won't be a true reaction, I'll just be pointing out the important things that have happened in last night's episode. 

Stupid Baseball that was over until after 11 o'clock.

On with the show! We are currently recapping the last episode. :) 


  • So, is Hayley just hallucinating this right now? "Don't tell me its me." 
  • Yep, she's hallucinating if she's allowing Klaus to touch her stomach. This is slightly odd but cute at the same time. I don't think that's even possible. 
  • In Hayley hallucinating, does she like Klaus?
  • "Let go of me, you bitch!" I'd probably say the same thing if I was in pre-term labor surrounded by witches. 
  • Oh, Klaus is beyond PISSED! Did you see that head being ripped off? 
  • Well, look at all those vampires with werewolf bites. How many people die tonight? I don't think SpoilerTV had the stats yet. 
  • LET NOTHING HAPPEN TO JOSH!! PLEASE!! I LOVE JOSH!! 
  • "Oh...kay, I am hallucinating." I would think the same thing when you see blood being picked up from everywhere. Wow, Klaus lost a lot of blood. 
  • And Hayley just had her baby. And it is a girl. So, Hayley was right. 
  • "Please. Please, can I hold her?" At least the witch gave you a short time with your daughter, Hayley. 
  • HAYLEY?! HOLY SHIT! 
  • WHAT DID I JUST WATCH?!?! I can't even process that! Thankfully there are 'commercials' on TV Now. I need a little time to process that. How many commercials are on TV Now? This is annoying now - its like an actual episode on TV. 
  • You are too late Elijah. Oh, he's hallucinating too? These werewolves know how to bite, don't they?
  • Oh...kay, maybe not. "She's gone." 
  • Klaus is crying, Elijah's crying. MY GOD! 
  • Elijah, drink Klaus' blood! DRINK YOU, YOU not-really-a BASTARD! 
  • "Save your friend." THANK YOU FOR SAVING JOSH! 
  • "One point for you. And one point for Niklaus." Oh, Mikael you bastard. 
  • "We can save her." Please save the baby! But all I ask is that you don't name the bay Hayley. One Hayley was enough.
  • IT'S A MAZE?! And no one knew about it?!
  • How can people NOT know that the tombs were a maze? Guess no one really paid much attention to it until now. 
  • Well, hot damn Cami. You do have an arsenal. 
  • And now I know why I don't like Hayley anymore. Elijah let her in. 
  • Wait, why isn't Hayley dead? Why doesn't she have her throat cut open? WHY?!
  • For a woman who just gave birth, she has no baby bump and gets vengeance rather quickly. 
  • Why are teen witches thinking they so knowledgable? 
  • "I do now." Well, Davina, someone's getting on my 'I don't like you anymore' list. 
  • PLEASE DON'T KISS HER!! DO NOT KISS HER!! 
  • Oh, let's not make Hayley a hybrid. "I don't care about me. Let's go find our daughter." 
  • Davina? Mikael? Hayley on a mission. 
  • Sorry, I got super distracted by the amount of fighting and witchery going on. Oh, and Mikael's alive. 
  • GO MARCEL! And he took the baby. 
  • Now we're apologizing? 
  • OH MY GOD!! Klaus is being a daddy! 
  • Well, oh shit. Mikael was just holding a white oak stake. 
  • Klaus knows something's up. 
  • Well, Davina is more powerful than I think we realized.
  • ESTHER IS BACK?! GOD!! 
  • "Tell Klaus I'm sorry." "I'm not." GO HAYLEY!! Elijah might want to rethink his attraction to our newest Hybrid. 
  • Love how Klaus and Elijah just casually forget that Hayley is a Hybrid as soon as she drinks some of the baby's blood. She's got vampire hearing idiots. 
  • Werewolves are taking over. 
  • Let's just pretend Baby Mikaelson is dead. Perfect plan! 
  • Now, let's everyone pretend to be sad over the 'fake' death. 
  • Poor Cami. She really likes Klaus. 
  • REBEKAH!!! OH MY GOD!! 
  • Klaus' little speech to his daughter is so sweet and so sad. OH MY GOD!! 
  • Klaus made her a toy! OH MY GOD! 
  • "What's her name?" "Hope. Her name is Hope." 
Can't we just have Esther stay dead?! I hated the first time we met her. I don't like her. Wait, were they supposed to be Esther and FINN?!?!

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment