Monday, May 12, 2014

Star-Crossed - Series Finale - Passion Lends Them Power (S1, Ep13)

Star-Crossed - Passion Lends Them Power


It's official that Star-Crossed has been cancelled. I'm not that upset by it. It was more of a 'I watch it when nothing else is on' so, not too bother or upset. I am more upset about The Crazy Ones being cancelled than anything. 

But thankfully, only two of my shows got cancelled this season! 

8:00 - Here's goes the finale episode of Star-Crossed. I don't know how much I'll be reacting too. I know there's going to be a cliffhanger, I just know it. There's always a cliffhanger when it comes to cancelled shows. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Recapping! 
8:01 - Still recapping until Emery finds him. 
8:02 - Roman can't die. And I know he doesn't. I saw a clip where he's completely healed.
8:03 - "What are we doing?" "Its good luck." "Its good luck." 
8:04 - "With my first-ever boyfriend." "Hopefully not seeing at this table." 
8:05 - "I have no idea." "Sound like a peach cobbler to you?" Their gang has gotten SO big now. Let's just add two more people to the mix. 
8:06 - "Roman is dead." Roman isn't dead, Teri. 
8:07 - "Roman's alive?" "I'm coming with you." ROLL TITLE CARD. Welcome back to the land of the living, Grayson.
8:08 - Do your stuff, Teri. And fast! "We've done everything we can."
8:09 - I just love how the aliens are able to go free as they please now. And they found the bomb, dammit. 

Commercial Break 

8:12 - Yes, they do. Sorry. 
8:13 - "Who's the father?" "I know, okay?" 
8:14 - "What are you doing here?" "Saving your life, stupid." "Thank you." 
8:15 - "A healer." That's a good hello. "Thanks Teri." 
8:16 - Sorry, paying attention to Dancing right now. 
8:17 - Let's hope they use protection. 
8:18 - I'd like to point out that the CW have been taking risks with their sex scenes. Like showing the actresses getting the bras taken off.

Commercial Break

8:24 - Cool. "Anything?" Of course she's working with the police. 
8:25 - Thank you for all the Roman shirtless scenes right now. 
8:26 - Nice camera angle there. When did Roman have time to put on his boxers? Teri telling someone. 
8:27 - Taylor have the damn baby. 
8:28 - Roman don't wander off. We've learned from before never to wander off. "Dad?" DAD?!

Commercial Break 

8:31 - Please tell me Roman is- He is. 
8:32 - That's just nice. Isn't it?
8:33 - He's got big ears. "Roman, this is your half brother." About time he found out. 
8:34 - Emery run! RUN! Grayson, what are you doing? RUN!!!! 
8:35 - "Because of Roman?" "Still do." 
8:36 - Wow, Roman being a good big brother for a kid he barely knows. 
8:37 - Oh, she won't be happy. 
8:38 - Let's be mad. You should have killed her when you had the chance.

Commercial Break 

8:44 - "Thanks to Grayson." 
8:45 - Oh shit.
8:46 - Oh damn! Go Taylor! We are turning the machine on early. 
8:47 - Taylor is safe. A vacuum clean? That's a new one. 
8:48 - Well, damn Derek. 
8:49 - Well damn. You aren't done yet. 
8:50 - Emery?

Commercial Break

8:53 - "It was me." "My father?" Who's her father? 
8:54 - That's one way to start a fire. "Cover me." 
8:55 - Yay, they kissed. Come on, guys. Come on! See, this is what I'm saying. I don't like this show that much and I don't want it to end. 
8:56 - 15 seconds! Come on- GRAYSON!! And she's dead too. COME ON, ROMAN!! THANK GOD! 
8:57 - SHIT! OH HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! NONONONONONONONONONONONO!! 
8:58 - WAS THAT TAYLOR?!?! NO! Holy fuck! What the fuck just happened?! Oh fuck! This is bad! This is really bad!!
8:59 - Oh, shit! The rest of the aliens?! That's a lot of aliens. 

Ah shit. 

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment