Wednesday, May 01, 2013

May 1st - The Beginning of Hell Month

The First of May - in other terms Hell Month.

This is the month that leaves us knowing all our shows are in the final 1 to 4 episodes left of their current season. 

There's nothing we can do about all these finales that are coming fast! 

I recently just downloaded a countdown app for my iPhone so I could count down to all the finales Bekah and I care about. 

Hart of Dixie - 6 days
Once Upon a Time - 11 days
Arrow - 14
Supernatural - 14 
Vampire Diaries - 15 
Nikita - 16
Grimm - 20

You need to see my calendar on my phone, it is a crazy-ass month. Here you go: 
All the little dots are finales and premieres that are happing in May this year. CRAZY SHIT GOING ON!! 
And some of those little dots have more than one show added to them. Here's a full look on my tablet: 

Yeah, I'm organized quite well for a 20 year old. I even have lists of when shows are premiering and when they're finale is. I send it to Bekah about once to twice a week so she knows what's going on. Since she is a crazy college student graduating in about 10 days. 

May 7th at 8PM: Hart of Dixie
May 12th at 8PM: Once Upon a Time
May 13th at 10PM: Castle
May 15th at 8PM: Arrow
May 15th at 9PM: Supernatural
May 16th at 8PM: Vampire Diaries
May 16th at 9PM: Elementary (2hr finale)
May 17th at 8PM: Nikita
May 18th at 8PM: Doctor Who
May 21st at 10PM: Grimm
May 22nd at 10PM: Nashville 
May 26th at 9PM: SMASH (2hr finale)

The 12th - the 18th is a big week for me! A lot of reactions that week! 

See you on May 7th for sure! 

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment