Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Marvel

You all know the name, you all know the comic, you all know the movies and shows, you all know the characters, you all know the amount of money that's racked in to see the movies in the theaters. 

Iron Man 1-3
Thor 
Captain America
The Avengers 
The Incredible Hulk 

And coming in the next few years:
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Avengers 2
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (Hopefully)

Okay, so I've only seen 5 our of the six/seven films that were filmed. Iron Man being the first one I watched, obviously, which was 2008. Then Iron Man 2, 2010. Then The Avengers!! Which was 2012 when it came out but I didn't watch it until my birthday, January 27th, 2013. 

As of, April 30th, I've watched Captain America and Thor in one sitting. Right now! 

My favorite out of all the movies would have to be Iron Man because I love Robert Downey Jr.! But, The Avengers is my second favorite movie of Marvel's creations. That leads me to who my favorite S.H.I.E.L.D agent is, Agent Clint Barton AKA Hawkeye!! Jeremy Renner - OMFG!! He is TOO perfect!! 

So, what I'm most excited about for Marvel is: Iron Man 3, The Avengers 2, Thor: The Dark World, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. For many reason I'm excited for these movies. Mainly because they're Marvel and I'm an Assembler (If that's now our name, it should be!) and I just love anything they do! Plus Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D sounds really good! 

You all know the post-credit clips - Just finished Thor, everything that happens in The Avengers makes more sense then it did before. Not that I was confused, I just started questioning things that happened in Captain America and Thor but the post-credit clips make everything better!! 

All I need to see, currently, is Iron Man 3!

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment