Thursday, October 02, 2014

Vampire Diaries - Premiere - I'll Remember (S5, Ep1)

Vampire Diaries
Season Five Premiere
Title: I'll Remember

This will be the last reaction you see for Vampire Diaries for a while, mainly because I have Haven to watch. Then The Big Bang Theory moves back to Thursday at the end of the month, so, I'm on Haven watching duty while my mom watches TBBT. 

But, it should be good - been hearing some great things about it! So, let's see what happens tonight. 

Just one thing before we start: DO NOT KILL OFF TRIPP IN THE FIRST 10 MINUTES, OKAY?!?!?! 

8:00 - RECAPPING TIME!!! Don't, please don't make me relive all this!
8:01 - Still recapping and I'm going to cry again! We have people camping - probably not a good idea. 
8:02 - Is this kinda like almost a 'reboot' of the series or something? Nope. 
8:03 - Maybe we are rebooting the series. "Look up." Someone's killing people - probably Elena. 
8:04 - Elena's diary writing again. 
8:05 - ALARIC!! I love him so much! "That your my college professor." 
8:06 - COLIN!!!! And now I know why Matt is close to Tripp. And Jeremy has moved on fast. "We all did." 
8:07 - "That's sad." Tyler goes to Wittemore now? Interesting. 
8:08 - "Its like nothing's ever happened." 
8:09 - "I don't want to let go either." She's not dairy writing, she sees DAMON!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! I'm seriously about to die of excitement!

Commercial Break #1 - Hey remember when I said I wouldn't be able to watch VD because of Haven at 8PM on Thursday, yeah, not anymore. Haven has been moved to Fridays - at 7.

8:12 - Alaric sees something strange in Elena, I'm not surprised. "Is there something funny, Liv?" 
8:13 - "Sorry, I'm late." Oh and I seeing a Tyler/Liv thing going on now? "Now put that away." Sorry, Ric. 
8:14 - "Remember?" "I'm fine, okay?" 
8:15 - Is he sleeping with her? I'm assuming yes. Ric and Caroline talking for once. 
8:16 - I love having Alaric back! 
8:17 - "Yeah, I'll deal with it." "Town's safe." "For now." 
8:18 - "Use them!" "No, you're my friend." 
8:19 - "A friend who cares for you." "And I'm not asking."

Commercial Break #2 - Yeah, Elena's not dealing well. 

8:24 - "I need a school bus." I love Damon! "Because I am." 
8:25 - Parties, always bloody. "But, just in case." "Really?"
8:26 - Listen to Ric, Tyler. Yep, he's sleeping with her. 
8:27 - Probably a good thing you don't know about Stefan's past. "I'm a vampire." "You're so annoying." "And I like you." 
8:28 - Come on, I wanted Stefan with Caroline! Go Ric! "Not that I'm a serial killer." 
8:29 - Don't like her. "I also lost my game." Elena, don't do it. 
8:30 - "I just need a little more." Way to Elena Gilbert!

Commercial Break #3 

8:33 - Shit! This isn't good! 
8:34 - Why is everyone so surprised by this? "I feel like I'm gonna die." "Like what?" 
8:35 - "You're just pressing pause. 
8:36 - Matt to the rescue. Good going Matt. "Let me do my job." Tripp knows more than he leading on. And I LOVE HIM! 
8:37 - "Not yet." Great...Stefan and Elena stuff. 
8:38 - "I did." Stefan gave up? "I moved on. Damon is gone." 
8:39 - So, no to the Elena/Stefan thing huh? Just turn it off, Elena. 

Commercial Break #4

8:44 - "Now, its crystal clear." "Let me deal with him." 
8:45 - Humans. "I don't trust anyone. Ever." 
8:46 - "She almost killed someone." TYLER STOP! "You got it under control, huh? Huh?" 
8:47 - "I hurt people." "So why am I here?" "For what?" Don't make me cry! Please don't make me cry! "No, I'm not done yet." 
8:48 - YOU FORGOT DANGER, ELENA! DON'T HALF-ASS THAT QUOTE! "This is the last time I'm going to see you. This is goodbye, Damon. I love you." NO! Please don't say goodbye! 
8:49 - Damn, Elena! Poor Elena. 

Commercial Break #5 

8:52 - Someone's working out. 
8:53 - "...is rage." "I'm trying to deal with it." 
8:54 - Yeah, Tyler likes Liv. Caroline, you are my favorite character. "
8:55 - Good to know that Tyler still has the gene inside him. Forgot to mention that earlier. "We need each other. We need to be together." "Because I'm not going to give up on us." 
8:56 - But not Stefan - that's for sure.
8:57 - Oh, Meredith got married and moved to Alaska. Nice to know where she went. Not that I cared. I hated her. "I hate everything about being a vampire." "And I had that with Damon." "Trust me, I get easier." 
8:58 - "It's a lie." Why do I think Ric and Elena are going to hook up or something? "I want you to take away Damon." NO! DON'T!! I HATE YOU WRITERS IF I MAKE RIC DO THAT!!! I WILL FUCKING HATE YOU FOREVER!! YOU HEAR ME! I WILL HATE YOU!
8:59 - What is this? Looking like Damon and Bonnie. Damon in a flannel! New sexuality! And they look...happy...

What?

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment