Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Supernatural - Midseason Finale - Holy Terror

CASS IS BACK!! 

And so is Metatron! 

And so is Zeke, being a dick and being evil. Like I didn't see that coming but, I was really hoping Zeke wasn't going to be evil because I love Zeke. Well, I love the actor who played Zeke in the first episode, I hope he comes back soon. 

Let's see what blood will be slipped. 

9:00 - THEN!! Recapping! 
9:01 - NOW!! What the hell? This should be interesting. 
9:02 - "Brother." Angel war inside a bar. Interesting. And the women won... 
9:03 - Oh...kay... "I want my brother bad, please." I just Metatron's name! 
9:04 - "No, just a word here and there." I love how Sam!Jared and Zeke!Jared just change so quickly. 
9:05 - "Would I lie?" Yes. Hi Castiel. 
9:06 - "Agent." "Agent." "What the hell are you doing?" "Hey, Cass is back in town." 
9:07 - "Whatever it is, we'll find them." Zeke no likey Castiel. 
9:08 - "Where is he?" 
9:09 - Oh, they know Metatron is behind the whole Heaven closing thing. That's a new one. And three more angels done. "And so it begins." 
9:10 - "Why wouldn't it be okay?" "I'm a part of this. Like it or not." "So hot. And very nice." 
9:11 - "I've never done this before." "Oh, boy." "About Cass?" "I told you." Oh, dear God. 
9:12 - Hi Metatron. "Oh please." WHAT?!?! 

COMMERCIAL BREAK #1 - Holy crap on a cracker! HE'S NOT EZEKIEL?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

9:15 - "Here's the deal." Dean's telling Cass what happened. 
9:16 - "Then I don't have a choice." 
9:17 - Wait!? Who? "Tragic." Who is he again? "It was not my doing." "Someone had to be blamed." 
9:18 - "You." "You're welcome." "And so?" "And so...plan B." "Maybe some funny ones." 
9:19 - "We could do this, together." "Any word from Cass?" And we're back in the bunker. A born-again biker gang? 
9:20 - "Always said that angels were dicks."
9:21 - And more angels dead.

COMMERCIAL BREAK #2 - The name is Gadreel or Gadriel. I think that's what I got from Tumblr. 

9:27 - Metatron and Not!Zeke are talking. "Am I correct?" NO ONE IS GOD BUT CHUCK!! 
9:28 - "X?" Castiel is praying? Why is Cass praying? 
9:29 - "Castiel?!" "I just need a moment." "I just need information." 
9:30 - "So, she was an angel?" 
9:31 - "Kevin, clocks ticking." "And you think I care?" 
9:32 - SHIT ABOUT TO GO DOWN!! 
9:33 - Poor Cass! Poor Evie when I write this! "No, I don't." "No." 
9:34 - POOR CASTIEL! And another angel down.

COMMERCIAL BREAK #3

9:37 - OH SHIT!! ZEKE DIED!! 
9:38 - "I don't care what's left." 
9:39 - What? "You can do this, Castiel." Cass, please get your Grace back! Please! 
9:40 - "I'm a team player, Castiel." 
9:41 - CASTIEL! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! HE'S AN ANGEL AGAIN!!! BEST FUCKING DAY EVER!!! 
9:42 - Shit about to go down! "He went out." "I got away." "I did what I had to." "I-I got my grace back." 
9:43 - "I am an angel." "Ezekiel is dead." "What?" "He died when the angel fell." 
9:44 - "Now?" "Yesterday, Cinderella." "I will join you as 2nd in command." 
9:45 - This won't end well. "In a word." "That is not who I am." 
9:46 - It's gotta be Dean Winchester.

COMMERCIAL BREAK #4 

9:50 - "Dean, what's going on?" "What the hell?" 
9:51 - "Beer run." "Long beer run." "What is going on?" JUST SAY IT DEAN!! JUST SAY IT!! FASTER! FASTER! 
9:52 - "What? When?" "I let an angel in." "In what?" "In you." "He's still in me." "I tripped you into saying yes." "Bigger?!" "I don't know. Apparently Ezekiel is dead." 
9:53 - "Are you hearing what I am saying?" DEAN FUCKING NEEDED THAT!! And he's knocked out. IF YOU FUCKING KILL KEVIN, I'M GOING TO BE SO-
9:54 - "There is no more Sam." KEVIN TRAN!! FUCKING HELL!! HOLY SHIT!! I GASPED I LITERALLY GASPED!! "Sorry about Kevin." "It was for the best."
9:55 - "I did what I had to." "Kevin? Kevin." 

See you in January Supernatural. I'll have to get over this episode some how. 

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment