Friday, May 10, 2013

Picked Up, Renewals, Passed Over, and Dead - May 9th - 10th, 2013

I was going to do a Vampire Diaries reaction blog but I really wanted to watch this episode before the finale. So I decided since I've been on SpoilerTV.com all day until right now (as I type, I'm refreshing the site for more news). 

Today is the day we find out what pilots that have been picked up, passed over, and are dead. I will only mention the ones that only interest me. 

So, let's start with the CW first since I'm watching the most shows on that channel as of 2013/2014 TV season. 

The CW:
Picked Up: Star-Crossed (Oxygen), The Originals, The 100, Tomorrow People, Reign 
Passed Over: Company Town, Blink 
Dead: The Selection 
The ones in bold were the ones I was hoping would be picked up, I was 4 out of 5 correct. 

FOX: 
Picked Up: Almost Human, Sleepy Hollow, Gang Related, Rake, Surviving Jack, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Dads, Enlisted, Us and Them
Passed Over: Boomerang, Delirum, Two Wrongs, The List, The Gabriels 
Dead: Guilty
I'm only excited for Sleepy Hollow, for good reasons! 

NBC:
Picked Up: Believe, About a Boy, Camp, Crisis, Sean Saves the World, The Family Guide, The Gilded Age
Passed Over: The Sixth Gun, The Gates, Joe, Joe, and Jane, Hatfields and McCoys, Brenda Forever, Bloodline 
Dead: None at the moment, they haven't completed the list
I'm only looking forward to Believe, because of JJ Adams, duh.

ABC Family:
Picked up: Ravenswood, Chasing Life
Passed Over: Continuing Fred, Phys Ed
Ravenswood, duh! 

ABC: 
Picked Up: Agents of SHIELD, Back in the Game, Betrayal, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Resurrection,
Passed Over: King John
Dead: Gothica
I wanted Gothica but its dead in the water. Agents of SHIELD is a DUH, OF COURSE show! 

I have two shows I'll be watching on CBS now: Intelligence and Crazy Ones.

So, now with the renewal - NIKITA GOT RENEWED! Sad part, it's a shortened season and could possibly be the last season. But hey, it got RENEWED!! 

NASHVILLE has been renewed! Now, I have to watch the remaining season over the summer. 

*I'll update this when I hear more! 

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment