Tuesday, May 07, 2013

A Hart of Dixie Fan's Reaction to 'On the Road Again'

Tonight is my first Hart of Dixie reaction and real finale post. May 7th, is my first finale I have to go through because next week - Finale Hell Week! 

So, I've been watching Hart of Dixie since the season one finale actually. Bekah, again, told me to watch it and I did - fell in love with Wade and been watching it since. So that's my show history. I'm happy that its been renewed for a third season which will premiere in the fall of 2013. Yeah, I can't wait for fall! 

8:00 - Show time, Bluebellers (Would that be our fandom name? I don't know if we have one. I should really write out all my fandom names and count them... just to see how many shows I actually love and watch.)
8:01 - Zoe wakes up to Wade in her bed...maybe? Yep! It's real. George found out! HAHAHA
8:02 - Roll titles! Wade is a good mood! "Love is in the air." 
8:03 - How does everyone know? 
8:04 - Anna-Beth is too adorable. 
8:05 - Lemon, how do you always made promises? 
8:06 - Oh, no he didn't! 
8:07 - George is overreacting... "You chose someone else." "An fantasy," 
8:08 - Wade!! George even sees it!! AH! 

COMMERCIAL BREAK #1 

8:11 - Levon is too protective of his gator. 
8:12 - "You do realize you're in my bedroom?" 
8:13 - "The question is, why?" "I don't know!" "She is nuts!" 
8:14 - Way to go, Lemon. "Zorge?" "No Zorge!" "No comment." 
8:15 - Zade is killing me! I love them! 

COMMERCIAL BREAK #2 

8:20 - Nice, Lemon. 
8:21 - "Oh, Wade." 
8:22 - "What's wrong with you?" You've made a friend, Zoe Hart. 
8:23 - Dear lord, Levon. 
8:25 - Wade and Lemon road-trip! Haha this outta be fun! 
8:26 - "Are you still in love with him?" Are you still in love with her?" "No!" "No." 

COMMERCIAL BREAK #3 

8:30 - Too much doctor talk... I don't understand it at all. 
8:31 - "After please, I've got nothin'." "Yo, nut-allergy," 
8:32 - George is heartbroken...of course he is. 
8:33 - "I wasn't even a dog person." "Yeah, let's write that song."
8:34 - "Big Papa?" Wow Levon, you go all out! 
8:35 - "A girlfriend." "I can't die a newlywed!" 
8:36 - Zoe was right? Of course, she's always right. Wade's had changed!! 
8:37 - Wade!! "I have changed!" 

COMMERCIAL BREAK #4

8:42 - "You look so much taller on the big screen." 
8:43 - Stay in the city for the summer. "I don't know." You are right, Zoe Hart!
8:44 - No, Wade! What the heart wants - YES!! 
8:45 - Oh, no... but he's good!! Really good! 
8:46 - Bluebell is a strange town! 
8:47 - "You may be as crazy as me." 
8:48 - Look who they found! 

COMMERCIAL BREAK #5

8:51 - "Not you too!"
8:52 - Wade is killing me! I love him!! "I love you Zoe Hart!" 
8:53 - YES! YES! YES! Please, Zoe! Just say, yes! No, not distance! Please no distance! 
8:54 - "I'll see you in three months."
8:55 - They got the band? How?
8:56 - Never heard of the band before, they are pretty good! There goes Zoe to her wedding. 
8:57 - Oh, does Levon still love Lemon? 
8:58 - No, don't call George!! Yes, call Wade!! No, what's Jona doing there?! NO! 
8:59 - It's going to be a very long summer! 

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

See you in the fall, Hart of Dixie...

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment