Friday, April 26, 2013

BEST DAY EVER!!

Okay, so I'm in a VERY happy mood. I just caught up with SMASH to get ready for tomorrow's episode. 

Two of my shows were renewed for a third season each. 

Plus, THE ORIGINALS HAS BEEN PICKED UP THE CW!!! I may or may not have been freaking out about that the most. 

So, Hart of Dixie AND Grimm have been renewed for their third season!! YAY! I love Hart of Dixie and Grimm and I can't wait for the fall! Now if The CW is smart, they will pair Vampire Diaries with the Originals over Beauty and the Beast (terrible show, go watch the original, please.) I doubt BATB will make it passed a second season. 

Let me just express how much of an IDIOT my older brother, Ian is. I recommend if you have siblings, younger or older, don't sit on your bed with headphones in and too focused on something else to realize that your brother/sister is hold your kitten in her crinkle sack which is aloud enough as it is. Plus, don't listen to loud SMASH music, because it will just drown the noise around you. I had a heart attack, for sure! 

You have no idea how much I'm happy to have the Originals show to be an actual show!! 

Adalind and Jordin are officially moving to New Orleans!! YES!!

-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment